PropertyLoop is a rapidly growing technology business with the vision, resources, and team to become a global player in the property rental sector. Since launching our platform, we are receiving fantastic growth in inventory and customer numbers; we've been overwhelmed by the amazing feedback so far and our ambition is to build the best platform in the world for property transactions and to expand our initially UK-based business into other countries.
We have an amazing technology team (20+ and growing quickly) developing our platform and we are looking for Senior Full-stack Engineers (MERN) to help us in the next stage of our journey which includes mobile, scaling, containerisation, and feature innovation.
Our current technologies include Azure, Node.js, React, Redux, Firebase & Typescript; we will build out our future stack from these (not immutable) core foundations, so in-depth experience and knowledge of all these technologies is a pre-requisite.
- Coordination of delivery management using Scrum methodology
- Management of Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Refinements, Sprint Retrospective, Product Reviews.
- Drives Scrum of Scrums discussion
- Drives continual measurable improvements in the scrum process
- Works with team to remove roadblocks
- Value focussed
- Produces post-sprint reporting
- Works with Product Owner to refine and prioritise the Product Backlog
- Ambassador for Scrum throughout the business
- Coaches team in Agile/scrum practices and principles
- Develop an ownership mindset within the development team
- Sees practical solutions to identified problems
- Minimum 2 years experience as a scrum master
- Qualified scrum master, SAF.
- Experience delivery applications built using React, Node.js, Docker and being deployed to Azure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Azure DevOps experience
- Project management experience
- Property/real estate domain knowledge
- CRM/ERP/TP Software integration experience
- Knowledge of different development and testing approaches
- Technical development experience
Frequently Asked Questions
I just submitted my application, what can I expect?
We aim to respond to everyone within 3-4 weeks. At that time, we’ll let you know if we’d like to speak with you, need more information, or if your application isn’t a fit for what we’re looking for at that time.
What is the interview process like at PropertyLoop?
Just like working here, the interview process is both rigorous and fun! Depending on the position, it may involve taking a test, making a video, or joining us for an event. Once the interview process has begun, we make it a priority for candidates to meet with multiple individuals on the current team. It’s important to us that you and the team have every opportunity to ask the questions needed to ensure the position is right for you.
I have all of the qualifications listed, but I wasn’t offered an interview. Why?
We wish that we could speak with every candidate, but the number of highly qualified applicants who want to join PropertyLoop for a role is often too high to allow for it. We personally review thousands of applications each month!