At PropertyLoop, our mission is to help everyone live happy. Founded in 2020, we’re reimagining the real estate industry in the UK for the 21st century with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to landlords and renters. Come join us and help build our modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology.
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and able to work under minimal supervision in a cross-functional environment at detailed levels whilst taking account of interdependencies at higher levels.
- At least 2 years experience in a technical project manager role.
- Strong background in system implementation project management using proven software development techniques.
- Effective presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels.
- Ability to quickly respond to changes in business scenarios, projects, and resources - adapting accordingly and positively.
- Data analysis experience.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate requirements brainstorming sessions.
- Effective decision-maker – balance risks and benefits for the overall good of PropertyLoop.
- Proven past in technical and engineering project delivery.
- Experience in the property industry will be a strong benefit.
- Lead multiple, varying scope cross-functional projects, providing project leadership and daily management through end-to-end project life cycle.
- Manage server integration aspects directly with one or more third-party integration partners.
- Oversee all aspects of project information including timelines, resource allocation, scope and definition
- This may include development of detailed project requirements in areas such as operations or finance.
- Manage cross-functional business and operational requirements and expectations with realistic project plans.
- Actively seek out and resolve cross-functional and business issues.
- Assist management in assessing and prioritizing projects.
- Actively seek problem resolutions.
- Support internal and external groups.
- Analyse data and report to management and others.
- Build a strong relationship with cross-functional internal organisations.
- Navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and lead teams to the successful delivery of solutions.
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
- Full autonomy over your own projects
- Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic teammates
Frequently Asked Questions
I just submitted my application, what can I expect?
We aim to respond to everyone within 3-4 weeks. At that time, we’ll let you know if we’d like to speak with you, need more information, or if your application isn’t a fit for what we’re looking for at that time.
What is the interview process like at PropertyLoop?
Just like working here, the interview process is both rigorous and fun! Depending on the position, it may involve taking a test, making a video, or joining us for an event. Once the interview process has begun, we make it a priority for candidates to meet with multiple individuals on the current team. It’s important to us that you and the team have every opportunity to ask the questions needed to ensure the position is right for you.
I have all of the qualifications listed, but I wasn’t offered an interview. Why?
We wish that we could speak with every candidate, but the number of highly qualified applicants who want to join PropertyLoop for a role is often too high to allow for it. We personally review thousands of applications each month!