The UK rental market has changed very little over the last 100 years and is largely untouched by technology. At PropertyLoop we are making the rental experience for agents, landlords and tenants better by making the process seamless and intelligent. We are home to the highest-earning agents in the country, whilst giving our landlords a fairer deal and the best possible service.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is an experienced Lettings Manager and has a genuine interest in people and property. Someone who holds strong values of treating customers with courtesy, trust, and respect and is motivated to achieve targets.
- Must be working in a Lettings Management or valuer role and managing a team
- Lettings valuation experience
- Excellent rapport-building skills
- A driven and motivated individual
- A strong track record in lettings in the UK market
- Deliver first-class customer service to clients and keep clients updated
- Ability to close deals for the business.
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Target driven
- Not resistant to cold calling
- Conducting Valuations/market appraisals
- Proactively selling PropertyLoop’s services to clients
- Closing deals
- Motivating the Lettings team and guiding them to achieve their goals
- Gaining Instructions, dealing with inbound and outbound landlord enquiries
- Training team members on a regular basis
- Supporting the Lettings team
- Keeping track of targets and updating upper management on progress
- A Business Development background would be beneficial but not necessary
- ARLA qualification would be a desirable
Frequently Asked Questions
I just submitted my application, what can I expect?
We aim to respond to everyone within 3-4 weeks. At that time, we’ll let you know if we’d like to speak with you, need more information, or if your application isn’t a fit for what we’re looking for at that time.
What is the interview process like at PropertyLoop?
Just like working here, the interview process is both rigorous and fun! Depending on the position, it may involve taking a test, making a video, or joining us for an event. Once the interview process has begun, we make it a priority for candidates to meet with multiple individuals on the current team. It’s important to us that you and the team have every opportunity to ask the questions needed to ensure the position is right for you.
I have all of the qualifications listed, but I wasn’t offered an interview. Why?
We wish that we could speak with every candidate, but the number of highly qualified applicants who want to join PropertyLoop for a role is often too high to allow for it. We personally review thousands of applications each month!