B2B Business Development Manager
PropertyLoop's Growth team is the power behind our market expansion. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving, sourcing, and onboarding partner agents and helping them grow their businesses once they are on the PropertyLoop platform.
In its simplest form, the Business Development Managers role is to perform outbound reach to legacy High Street agents as well as agents who wish to start their own businesses.
Successful Business Development Managers help PropertyLoop’s partner agents by reducing infrastructure and overhead costs, introducing proprietary industry-leading technology, streamlining processes and powering businesses to partner under a single unified brand to grow faster and be more profitable.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities by prospecting and cold-calling potential clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers in the target market.
- Attend meetings in person, over the phone, and via video to present company offerings to clients.
- Analyse market trends, competitor activities, and customer needs to develop strategies to enhance business growth.
- Work collaboratively with other departments within the organisation to develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and proposals to potential clients.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with clients to ensure mutual satisfaction.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times, maintaining a positive image and reputation.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales, preferably in a similar industry but not a must.
- Previous startup experience is a bonus.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Target and success driven.
If you are a driven and ambitious individual with a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team
Frequently Asked Questions
I just submitted my application, what can I expect?
We aim to respond to everyone within 3-4 weeks. At that time, we’ll let you know if we’d like to speak with you, need more information, or if your application isn’t a fit for what we’re looking for at that time.
What is the interview process like at PropertyLoop?
Just like working here, the interview process is both rigorous and fun! Depending on the position, it may involve taking a test, making a video, or joining us for an event. Once the interview process has begun, we make it a priority for candidates to meet with multiple individuals on the current team. It’s important to us that you and the team have every opportunity to ask the questions needed to ensure the position is right for you.
I have all of the qualifications listed, but I wasn’t offered an interview. Why?
We wish that we could speak with every candidate, but the number of highly qualified applicants who want to join PropertyLoop for a role is often too high to allow for it. We personally review thousands of applications each month!